- Posted: June 14, 2021
- Closes: June 24, 2021 at 12:01 am
- Status: Exempt
- Salary Range: $59,265 to $73,993
- Hours: Generally, 8 am - 4:30 pm; clinic hours are different; will review with applicant
Provides direct dental care as directed and appropriate to scope.
- Provides care coordination services as directed.
- Provides screenings, fluoride varnish, prophylaxes, and sealants as gap-filling services in a variety of settings including schools, clinics, and community settings.
- Complete documentation routinely, completely, and timely according to recognized standards in both handwritten and computer-based formats.
- Carries out a role in public health emergency preparedness. Follows the guidelines of the bio-emergency plan the Incident Command System in public health emergencies. Trains and exercises in the assigned role. Heeds advice regarding personal preparedness to assure availability during an actual event.
- Must possess a current license to practice dental hygiene in Iowa.
- Must have three years of experience as a dental hygienist.
- Must have the ability to obtain public health supervision agreement.
- Iowa drivers license, registration, and insurance.