SA 1-C EMS Planning Coordinator
- Posted: September 29, 2021
- Status: Non-Exempt
- Hours: Monday - Friday; 8 am - 4:30 pm
This is a grant-funded position, expected to last until June 30, 2023. During the Project Period, the Contractor shall establish, expand, train, and sustain the public health workforce to support jurisdictional COVID-19 prevention, preparedness, response, and recovery initiatives, including school-based health programs.
- Work with SA 1-C Preparedness Team members to ensure all EMS agencies have a full understanding of emergency plans and procedures.
- Review Service Program and service Area plans and procedures as appropriate, making recommendations for revisions or updates based on COVID-19 after-action planning.
- Work directly with all service area members including education and exercise coordinators and planners to assure plans are in place or updated to ensure a safe and ongoing response and recovery from COVID-19.
- Will coordinate, collaborate, and take direction from IDPH staff.
- High School Graduation
- Prefer licensure and experience in Emergency Medical Services or Nursing
- Background check
- Fluent use of Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT, and other Windows-based programs as required by the position