SA Contract Coordinator
- Posted: September 29, 2021
- Status: Non-Exempt
- Hours: Monday-Friday; 8 am - 4:30 pm
This is a grant-funded position, expected to last until June 30, 2023. During the Project Period, the Contractor shall establish, expand, train, and sustain the public health workforce to support jurisdictional COVID-19 prevention, preparedness, response, and recovery initiatives, including school-based health programs.
- Work with Service Area 1-C contract management staff and stakeholders in preparedness activities.
- Assist all service area healthcare coalition members with contractual reports, performance measures, progress reports, and expense reports.
- Responsible for the development and updates to all fiscal workbooks for contracts and participates in local work plan development and review.
- Coordinate, collaborate, and take direction from IDPH staff.
Prefer AA or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting
• Fluent use of Microsoft products, including Word, Outlook, PPT, and other Windows-based programs as required by the position. Position requires excellent expert use of Microsoft Excel
• Background check
• Fluent use of Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT, and other Windows-based programs as required by the position