March Property Taxes Due
March property taxes are due by Friday, March 31, 2023, to avoid penalty!
The Marion County Treasurers Office provides several convenient ways to pay:
- Mail -MUST be postmarked March 31 or prior to avoid penalty. Pay early – mailing the last day does not guarantee a timely postmark.
- Dropbox - Available 24/7 on the south entrance to the courthouse
- Online - You may find links to our payment site on the homepage of this website or by going to our Department page.
- In Office - No appointment needed
- Phone - Payment accepted over the phone for a 2.25% credit card fee.
Property tax amounts due are public record. If you need another copy of any Marion County real estate tax statement, you may download those by clicking the “Mapping & Real Estate Info” button on the homepage of this website and following the prompts to select the desired property.
Have questions? We have answers to the most common inquiries at https://marioncountyiowa.gov/treasurer/property_taxes/. Don’t find what you’re looking for? Feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at 641-828-2202. Our phone call volume does increase significantly this time of year so please feel free to leave us a voicemail. We are happy to respond to you as soon as we can.
Marion County Treasurer