Payment Plan Requirements
You may not qualify for a payment plan if you had a previous plan with the Marion County Attorney’s Office and that plan is delinquent or revoked.
- This payment plan will not affect the status of your driver’s license. The plan will not prevent suspension of your driver’s license for non-payment of traffic tickets. For a payment plan for your driver’s license please apply for the Driver’s License Reinstatement Program.
- You will not qualify unless at least one case is 31 days past due from the disposition (sentencing) date.
- You will not qualify if the total balance owed is less than $300 on ALL fines in Marion County.
- Your case(s) must be from Marion County. We cannot put cases from other counties on this payment plan.
- You will be required to provide proof of income. Proof of income includes paycheck stubs (two preferred); Social Security benefits (award letter); or if unemployed a "white sheet" from Iowa Workforce Development.
- You will be required to make a down payment. The amount will be determined at the time of plan sign-up.
- A valid email address is required.
We are no longer performing payment plans in person in our office. For more information, please contact us at (641) 828-2223. Please leave a message.
If you meet all of these qualifications, you may apply through Marion County.